Max volume for 1 second S24 Plus, bug ?

Hi everyone, I have been in love with Poweramp for at least fifteen years, I think I installed and purchased it on the Galaxy S Plus and since then on every Smartphone I have always had installed among the first APPs! You can imagine my happiness when Poweramp Equalizer came out, which I find phenomenal as an APP. The only problem I am having with this latest APP on the Galaxy S24 Plus is an annoying "maximum volume" of 1 second when I switch from APPs such as Youtube, Poweramp music player or other audio APP, to Spotify. When I go to start the first song, the volume regardless of whether I use the phone speaker or Bluetooth headphones goes to maximum. Sometimes nothing happens with the first song but when I scroll through the playlist. The first time it did this I practically died because it was night and I had headphones. I have not been able to solve the problem in any way. I have owned this Smartphone since February and I do not remember if this problem was already present or not, from memory I would say no, so following some update it occurred. I can say that it does not depend on some other default Samsung APP for audio effects because I uninstalled the default One Ui one dedicated to audio effects via ADB, now if I go to "Audio Effects" in the settings it opens directly Poweramp Equalizer. I think I understood by reading on the web that it seems to be a bug or in any case I am not the only one to whom it happens but I can assure you that it is really annoying. I am available if I can be of help to debug or give some further information. On my previous Smartphone (Xiaomi Pocophone F1) this problem was absent.

• 4 weeks later...