V2 skin suggestions for different track/artist UI placement

I recently downgraded from version 3 back to version 2. I was wondering how I could get the artist and track information to appear on the right side and the cover art to appear on the left. I'm pretty sure it was the luminous black skin that allowed me to achieve this while using the latest version. 

I was hoping there was a skin out there for version 2 that allows for similar track and artist's information placement. I can attach a picture to better illustrate what I'm asking for.

EDIT

Forgot to mention that my use case will have the player always in the landscape position.

Edited by Reroute0820

I'm fully aware of that. I've used Poweramp for many years at this point. I never really used skins for previous versions, though. While browsing Google, I have come across some version two skins that does have the track information UI placement the way I want. But I can't find any live download links.

This skin for example has the track information exactly where I want. I'm hoping I could find one that looks better than this.Screenshot_20240626_161725_Google.thumb.jpg.fee30386d756fb6bb6ac30879208beef.jpg

6 minutes ago, Reroute0820 said:

But I can't find any live download links.

Most of these have been abandoned and haven't been supported for some time now. So the link to that skin and likely all others from V2 are no longer going to get you anywhere. While you may prefer V2 for whatever reason you have, you will have to work with the default skin options.