Bluetooth Library Browsing

S44J4N

Bluetooth library browsing - especially useful for in-car systems. This is the only thing that Poweramp is lacking and is surprising, as most basic player apps come with this capability.

Seen some requests on the forum dating back many years now and doesn't seem to have been implemented. Been a paid user across all my phones so far as in all other aspects Poweramp is the best app.

Using build 795

Found a great example in musicolet, so far the best Media Browsing through Bluetooth and Android Auto I've seen, that would be awesome to have it for car stereos like the ones from Honda, Mazda and Toyota that support it. I know a lot of people don't think on this but it's really awesome to have.

• 5 months later...

Thanks I will check musicolet out, for now im using playerpro in the car, which is a huge chunk of my music listening time. Such a shame we have to move from Poweramp, many other simpler apps have this feature! Thanks for the response mate

• 2 weeks later...

I try a new beta now and again to see if this was added. This time I was very excited when I saw "Now playing List for Connected Devices/Apps" in the settings but it looks like it's not for non-android devices. I would really like to switch back to Poweramp but I really miss the playlist option in my car.

• 1 year later...

I couldn't agree more that this is an essential function.  Thank you for recommending 2 players that can navigate via bluetooth.  Hopefully eventually Poweramp will include this feature as I am a paid subscriber and I think it is an awesome player except for this one little thing. 

Archived