Allow a default setting for sorting library playlists

I'm not a big user of many different audio file-types...just itunes stuff mostly, so I am using Library rather than Folder view. Anytime I import a playlist and then view it using Power AMP, I have to manually select how the playlist is sorted the first time I open it, and then only that playlist defaults to that sort when I open it again. I noticed in settings that you have a lot of power over how folders in folder view are sorted. It would be nice to have a default setting that would allow the user to select how playlists will be sorted by default. Also, while in a playlist, it would be nice to have a sort button right on the screen allowing you to toggle through different sorting options without leaving the playlist (eg press the button once, and the playlist is sorted by artist name. press again and it is sorted by song name etc.)

All in all though, my compliments on a great app...head and shoulders above any other player i've used, and well worth the purchase price. Thanks!

PowerAMP doesn't import library playlists or resort it automatically. If sorting changes for you after sync it means something changes it during the sync - either syncing app on computer or in the phone.

Thanks!

Archived