power amp songs skip.

When I use Poweramp in my ford edge with sync.... songs keep skippng/cutting on/off. I have the Sony premium package.... till I fix this I can't use due to the fact that when loud this issue could damage my speakers. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If it doesn't happen when you use PowerAMP with wired headset/internal speaker, that means the BT connection is (for some reason) non-stable. This is not controlled by app neither it can be fixed by app. You can try to re-pair your car stereo system (i.e. disconnect & unpair then pair again) - this has known effect of fixing things for android a2dp connection.

Thanks!

Yes I have done that many of times. I remember this being addressed a few months back and had that yapping then to. What ever you or an update told me to do I did and it fixed it. That's the thing, I can't remember what it was. What I do know is that re syncing it isn't fixing it. I LL keep trying or else i am stuck with an app I can't use....thanks for the response anyway....and buy the way IMO this is the best player out there so I will be REALLY disappointed if i can't get it fixed. I will update. If I find a fix or work around. For now I just plug it in USB so I guess I still can use it,just not remotely.

Archived