PowerAmp went missing!

So the other day I used NinjaMorph to edit a couple images and make all the player buttons white instead of blue and everything worked flawless and looked great. Today when I went to go listen to some music I noticed my widget had an error where it should be and I couldn't find the app in my drawer. I found the app in the data/apps/ folder where it should be and still couldn't get it to open. The market place says I still have it installed. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success (it says it installs and everything but still can't access it). Anyone have any clues? I love my Poweramp and don't know how much longer I can go without it.

The following attachments are all I tried to change which you can see are working and are still working currently. Like I said all I was doing was changing the color. We'll see how long it works this time. I got it working again by installing the trail version once Poweramp was completely off my phone. once I opened the trail version it said thank you for purchasing blah blah blah

side note - i know the skip track forward button is brighter than the others but i was just trying to slap it on to show you b/c i figure it will probably mess up again in a couple of hours.

Archived