problems with "shuffle all"

Claw

When i long click on a folder, and hit shuffle all. Only the first song played is from that folder, if i skip, or just when it ends. It goes back to shuffling every song i have on the sd card. I have tried changing the settings, but cant get it working

/Claw

No, shuffle folder doesn't work like this - after the current folder finishes, PowerAMP will navigate to the next one and shuffle that next folder, etc.

Same applies to any PowerAMP list (except all songs/queue), i.e. to folders/albums/artists/playlists/folder playlists/genres.

hm it doesnt even play through the entire folder/playlist/artist/whatever, only the first song..

actually the entire the playlist/shuffle system makes no sense to me. Is there no way to just pick 1 artist or album or playlist, and only shuffle the songs from that.

Yes, you can go to folders or any library list, long press (or press small arrow to the right) on any album/artist etc. and select SHUFFLE ALL. This will shuffle all songs from that selected list.

For example, if it's Artist Aerosmith, all Aerosmith songs will be shuffled, but no more. If you go into Aerosmith, long press one of the albums and select SHUFFLE ALL there => it will shuffle only that album.

Thanks!

Archived