Rewind forward/backward problems on bluetooth car radio

Hello, I have really weird problem with my Poweramp and bluetooth.
I have car audio (ALPINE UTE-72BT) and I connect my Samsung Galaxy S5+ with bluetooth to the radio.
Everything is working: next, previous/next track, volume, etc.

But when I want to rewind forward or backward songs, it doesn't work when I hold longer next or previous button on my Alpine radio.
In samsung player (basic music player) everything is working correctly, but I don't want to use it, beacuse I bought Poweramp and I don't want basic music player.

Do you have some advices how I can rewind my tracks? How to resolve this problem? Somebody have the same problem? Please check if you can.
It is not problem with my radio or smartphone, something is wrong with my Poweramp, because in basic music player everything is ok.
I was trying to find similar topics, but I can't find anything about rewind forward/backward on bluetooth with Poweramp.

My specification:

PHONE:
Samsung Galaxy S5+

Android 5.02 Lollipop

Poweramp v.2.0.10-build-580-play (Full version)

CAR AUDIO:
Alpine UTE-72BT with the newest firmware (updated yesterday).

Sorry for my english.

The solution:
"rewinding works once Poweramp Lockscreen is enabled."

found in this topic:
http://forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/topic/5457-fast-forward-and-rewind-not-working/

How to enable this function?

Turn on POWER AMP go to SETTINGS then go to LOCK SCREEN and check: Enable Android Lock Screen (Android lock screen controls for Poweramp).

Everything is working right now.

Archived