Rich notification customization (Jelly Bean)

Hello, I'd like to ask for some customization options for the new Jelly Bean style rich notification (see a screenshot under the spoiler).

The first option is to disable the tracks counter ("360/369") because it takes quite a lot of space needed for long track/artist+album names, and I don't actually need this counter. Also, when it is displayed, it could be placed in line with track name or artist+album instead of covering both lines.

The second option is to choose an album art transition animation, or at least to disable the current "zoom in - zoom out" animation.

Thank you.

image.png

• 1 year later...

Coming back to this thread a year later :) The notification layout has changed, thanks for separating artist and album names and making the counter affect only the last line.

Screenshot_2014_05_30_02_32_09.png

But the counter still can't be hidden, while the space it occupies can be useful. A few days ago you replied to a review saying that more options are coming. Is this customization included?  :rolleyes:

Concerning the "zoom in - zoom out" animation, I've got somewhat used to it but it would still be nice to make it optional.

Archived