Lockscreen landscape option

DMTwo

Hi! My Name is Douglas.

I've been using Poweramp at least 6 months, in my opinion is the best music player for Android, full of options and also adding new ones according with the availability and common sense, and it's just because of this that I’m writing.

I was wondering if it’s possible to add a function to the Poweramp lock screen.

I have a Motorola Defy, there’s a cardock function in this mobile phone, when you put it in the dock the screen orientation is changed according with the mobile phone position, so when you activate the lock screen function in the Poweramp it only have portrait orientation. However the dock orientation can be both, portrait and landscape, in this case it would be awesome if the lock screen change the orientation for both as the regular GUI does.

• 6 months later...

Hi! My Name is Douglas.

I've been using Poweramp at least 6 months, in my opinion is the best music player for Android, full of options and also adding new ones according with the availability and common sense, and it's just because of this that I’m writing.

I was wondering if it’s possible to add a function to the Poweramp lock screen.

I have a Motorola Defy, there’s a cardock function in this mobile phone, when you put it in the dock the screen orientation is changed according with the mobile phone position, so when you activate the lock screen function in the Poweramp it only have portrait orientation. However the dock orientation can be both, portrait and landscape, in this case it would be awesome if the lock screen change the orientation for both as the regular GUI does.

I'm glad another user has the same idea about the lockscreen.

I have a Transformer TF300T, and have just activated the Poweramp lockscreen. I have a folio case for this device which only lets me orient the device in landscape orientation when using the fold-back stand.

I was surprised that the app doesn't use the accelerometer to determine the correct screen orientation.

It would be great if the developers could make this minor enhancement to the product, because I would never have a reason to use the basic functionality of the Android music player lockscreen again. And that would be a good thing.

Archived