exFAT support

Supaiku

Could you guys offer exfat support? Currently only a few devices support sdxc cards ( thrive and transformer/transformers prime), but it'd still be great! Right now I just don't bother using Poweramp:(

Either that, or re-enable android's system library?

Most Android devices will handle the larger cards just fine with a simple re-format to fat 32.  There is nothing special about sdxc cards except the file format, which can be undone with the format.

For the record, my device handles it just fine, it's just Poweramp that doesn't.

I have a rather pricey, and large 128 CB card. EDIT: After some research, it seems that formatting FAT32 is quite feasible, (the SD format people, and card makers say exFAT is what is used, but actually a number of people on forums have had success re-formatting with non-microsoft utilities.) I'll consider this option, but it seems unfortunate that I may have to re-copy 120GB+ of data - and I still have some reservations about re-formatting - on the off chance there is a problem (then again, I don't like the proprietary filesystem...)

</p>EDIT: Actually, I reformatted it ext2 and it works fine. Don't bother providing support for Microsoft's lame proprietary format.

Archived