Synchronized Lyrics

raziel024

I know that the support for lrc files is deferred in the version 2.x. But I want to know why is that?

And how about add support for embebbed synchronized lyrics (SYLT frame)?.

I think that the only feature that PowerMP needs is support for synchronized lyrics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wouldnt call it sync'd lyrics, but saved lyrics is what you are looking for right? Snyc'd lyrics doesn't sound right. If you are search to be able to find lyrcis with in the app and save them to the file itself.

I'd alspo love to see this in the app. And I've seen in another topic that they are looking into this for version 3.0 so hopefully soon :)

• 5 months later...

I tried Poweramp because it played music files that my native Motorola player would skip over. However, I noticed a major missing feature: lyrics. The Motorola default music app displays synchronized lyrics while playing the song. It appears to work on roughly 80% of the music I threw at it.

I had to uninstall Poweramp and resort to the less powerful integrated app. My kids love singing along to the music in the car and I find myself periodically looking at the phone to read the lyrics during a song. It's a really nice feature.

Would buy the app if this were incorporated.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived