Okay@andrewilley I'll try my best to list whatever comes to mind here.
- There should be a feature to go to the playback list of the trecks that are now playing.
- An option in the settings to disable categories and make shuffle at the top of the library much simpler for those who like it.
- There is an option to to disable 'click to restart track' in the settings. When it's disabled, clicking on the track that's playing does nothing, instead it should go to the now playing page.
- This feature is an extension of the playback list one, where the user can move the tracks around in any order he likes to hear his tracks. And also a 'play next' option that does not create and flash messages of a new queue and feels much easier.
- Also there's this very annoying bug where a WhatsApp message notification causes the song playing on the earphone to shudder so badly, I wanna kill myself. I had to enable the no duck option, which stops the shuddering but pauses the song longer than it needs to.
- The scrolling needs to be smoother and faster. A scroll bar would be awesome.
- Poweramp needs a bit of time to display album arts of tracks in the list as I scroll. Most music players I have used doesn't load the album arts all over again unless there is a change.
- In the now playing screen of songs with whiter album arts, the box containing the name and artist tags should be darker or contain contrasting colors.
Okay, so these are what came to mind now. These need not be defaults. The options to do this makes Poweramp much more customisable an I'm sure many people will love it. People are different and customisation options help address this difference and make a much better product.