Jump to content

phred

Approved Members
  • Content Count

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About phred

  • Rank
    Newbie

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  1. I think I've got the issue resolved. When I started this current round of looking for a decent music player, I created two new folders - Music and Music_Playlists. But the other day I discovered there was a Playlists folder that must've been created some time ago. I moved the playlists from Music_Playlists to Playlists and all the tracks are now showing up in Poweramp. I'm still not 100% convinced this is/was causing the problem and I will a couple of more playlists and tracks to the phone tonight and tomorrow and see what happens. If this works, then I'll be purchasing the full version a
  2. Yes, the paths are correct because the other music players are showing all the tracks in the list. I guess I'm not giving up entirely. I'll create some new playlists of varying numbers of tracks and see what happens. The trial is what, 10 days? I'll experiment until the trial ends and make a decison. If you think of anything else, by all means let me know. Thanks.
  3. I didn't take the time to look to see if it was the first 8, 8, 10 tracks from each list. Nor did I take the time to compare if it was the same 26 tracks from earlier. I was rather disappointed and frustrated and had accepted defeat. Nevertheless, I really do want this to work, so I haven't given up 100% quite yet. I didn't see a way to attach the m3u to this post, so here's the full list: /storage/emulated/0/Music/Various Artists/Hitsville USA/10 - Shotgun.mp3 /storage/emulated/0/Music/Funk Brothers/Standing in the Shadows of Motown- Deluxe Edition/1-07 - Shotgun.mp3 /storage/emulated/0
  4. Thanks for the reply Andre. Some filenames have apostrope or parenthesis, but that doesn't cause any problem in Neutron or GoneMadd. Notepad++ is writing the playlists in Unicode, but I changed the extension to .m3u8 anyway, but that didn't help. I took the 97 track playlist and broke it into three smaller playlists (33, 33, and 31 tracks each) and that had a very interesting result. While Poweramp showed the three playlists, each showed an incorrect number of tracks - 8, 8, and 10. Which totals 26. Which is what it was showing when the full 97 track playlist was loaded. So, either some
  5. I've been using the trial version of Poweramp for a few days now and I really do want to like/purchase it. There's one thing keeping me from doing that at this point and it has to do with a playlist. First off, my music (all mp3 tracks) is stored on my device at the following path: /storage/emulated/0/Music and the playlist is at /storage/emulated/0/Music_Playlists. Poweramp sees both and definitely recognizes the playlist. There are 97 tracks in the playlist and they are all on the device. Yet the playlist is only showing 26 tracks. I am currently 'auditioning' five other music players
×
×
  • Create New...