Viper4android

richard

Hi everyone

I have the Poweramp version 2.0.10 build-586-play and wanted to know if it's compatible with viper4android. It's possible activate with Poweramp?

I have a custom rom marshmallow 30c

Thanks

It's possible. However, if you use DVC you'll need to switch v4a to compatability mode. Also, you should check out the 702 release of Poweramp. It now has hi res output of 24bit/192khz. It's expiramental and only works for some devices however.

17 hours ago, Larethio said:

It's possible. However, if you use DVC you'll need to switch v4a to compatability mode. Also, you should check out the 702 release of Poweramp. It now has hi res output of 24bit/192khz. It's expiramental and only works for some devices however.

Thanks, My device is a LG G3 D855, would work with that 702 release of Poweramp?

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it would but if you are rooted and running a custom rom you should head over to xda and get XTREMEmusic and flash it you won't regret it and its compatible with both Poweramp and Viper and souns absolutely amazing even on crappie speakers

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2016 at 1:18 PM, gravy d said:

Maybe it would but if you are rooted and running a custom rom you should head over to xda and get XTREMEmusic and flash it you won't regret it and its compatible with both Poweramp and Viper and souns absolutely amazing even on crappie speakers

All that sound mods do is colour the sound and make it unnatural. If I were you I'd just have a MOD like v4a where you can fine tweak the audio settings. Also make sure you're playing lossless music and have a good pair of headphones to appreciate your music to its best.

Archived