Drop down notification window is acting weird

Hi, I just started using Poweramp after a while and have noticed that the notification drop down menu isnt working right. When i drop it down it looks good but if i press the pause button it will stop the music but i cant seem to resume, skip or close the notification box and the text seems to invert on its own. When i press the previpus or skip song button it will skip but then do the same thing. I have to go into the app to resume the music.Screenshot_2017-02-02-20-26-05.png

Running version 2.0.10-build-588

Lg g3 android v 6.0

Ok thanks,Since the problem most likely wont be fixed, should i try out the v3. Is it worth using even though theyre not done with it? Just in your opinion, and are there any new or improved features. I know this might not be the right forum so i wont ask anymore questions, but since im here already would you mind? Since you probably know alot more. Thanks anyways

I've been using the v3 alpha-test builds on my main device for a year now, and to be honest I find it just as stable as the release v2 builds. Yes it does have a few more features (such as high-rez audio options, a visualiser, and some other minor additions such as better Album Artist tag support). It does not yet support skins/theming but that facility will return after the new user interface is complete, allowing third-party devs to design new skins for it (v2 skins will not be compatible).

Andre

Archived