Black Lock Screen

I have a oneplus 3, android version 6.0.1, oxygen OS version, 3.2.8. Poweramp version 2.0.10, build number 588. I just bought Poweramp because people on forums said, 'It is the superior music player, you can get rid of the album art lock screen.' So I purchase it for that reason alone. When I turn off all the lock screen album art settings instead of seeing my chosen lock screen wallpaper I get a pitch black screen. As soon as I exit the Poweramp app (press x on the paused song in notifications) my normal chosen lockscreen wallpaper shows up immediately. So it is definitely something to do with the app. All I want is for my lock screen to stay the same and music to play. If that isn't possible I want a refund.

I tick 'Enable Android Lock Screen' and untick 'Album Art', and I see my regular animated wallpaper on my lockscreen even when PA is playing (which is how I have my wallpaper set to operate in Android settings). However I've noticed that more recent versions of Android 6 and 7 have changed the way that many things operate, so it could be an Android related issue for you. Might be worth checking out the alpha-test of PA v3 from the Download tab at the top of the page and see if that does the same on your device?

That's what the free fully-functional two-week trial period is for though, to give you ample time to decide if the app is for you and for your device before you spend any money.

Andre

Archived