Poweramp ALPHA

abhijith

iam using carkit android car stereo system recently i purchased Poweramp from google playstore. the main problem iam facing is.

1. My steering wheel control not working in Poweramp. but swc is working car default music player

2. After two days it's showing Poweramp failed to validate license.

tell how to fix this issue.

You need to have a live internet connection to the device for Google to validate the licence, which should occur within about 24 hours from installation. This may of course cause problems if installed on a car device without an ongoing connection. See http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323557-is-internet-connection-required . 

Andre

ok thanks for your support.

what about the Steering Wheel Control. iam using android 4.4 kitkat stereo system. In older version all swc fuction are working but when i got updated to alpha its not working after rebooting. (skip tracks , pause and mute not working) but volume control (+,-) is working. but all my swc function are working in my default music player as well as video player. 

I guess it depends on how those commands are being generated and passed to apps. They work for me via Bluetooth, and via attached headset cable buttons on KitKat 4.4.2, which are the regular ways to do those commands. At the moment the alpha test is for the audio engine, and currently Max is working on the user interface side of things, after which hopefully he'll be able to come back to look at other bug reports.

Andre

Archived