Wired headset button only works for play/pause

Ashir

Hi, I just bought a BLU Studio Selfie 2 (S230Q) wich came with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Before this phone I had a Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY R800a.

I'm trying to use Poweramp as my everyday music player but so far the experience has been not good. No matter what I do, I can't make the button on the wired headset to do anything beyond play/pause, I can't change songs...

And one last question, what features are only pro?, I can't find an answer to this on the PLAY store or here...

16 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Does this device support multiple headset buttons (at a hardware level I mean)? Also, I assume your headset is designed for Android use and has worked on other Android devices (iPhone style headset buttons won't work on any Android devices). 

Andre

My wired headset only have one button and it work as intended on Poweramp because I tested with a Motorola Milestone (Motorola Droid), but with this new phone nothing works as intended...

14 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I would have expected a single-button headset to work (either iPhone or Android). Is the OS intercepting it for call control functions maybe?

Andre

I'm sorry, I don't know how to answer you that... All I can tell is, when I push the button on my wired headset I can answer calls, and when I push it again instead of ending the call it mute them.

Archived