Some songs don't appear in both library and folders :(

First, pardon me for my bad English (I'm not a native speaker)
As the title said, these songs which don't appear are "ta fête, carmen, ave cesaria, avf". I already tried to delete the accent characters but it doesn't work, do rescan, full rescan, delete tags, ... etc etc and it's still the same. Meanwhile Maple Music Player still got them all ... 
I will be very appriciated if somebody help me to solve this problem.

Normally if a file does not appear in even the folders list, it means either an issue with the file or filename, or Poweramp could not see any valid music information in it. AVF is a video transmission steam file format from  Avermedia, which isn't something I would expect people to be trying to open in Poweramp anyway. Do you have other .avf files that work in Poweramp?

Andre

Hello Andre, thanks for replying :D

Avf is a song name not an extension, it's the shorten for "allez vous fez". And I forgot to say that, when I use the default managing folder, those songs can be played normally by Poweramp from there, but when I pressed the next button, the song can't be played in powerawp anymore, I have to repeat the steps above.

Ah, sorry, what format are the files then, MP3? So you can play a song from within Poweramp's folder or library list, but when you try to move backward (after moving on to the next song for example) it won't re-play? If this is persistent for specific files, could you upload a sample?

By the way, if you are playing a file from an external file explorer, that will be dealt with as an exception to PA's normal library - so if that is the case, once the song has finished if it is not in the PA library it probably won't be remembered.

Andre

Yes they're all MP3, and here are the samples, hope you can take a look and figure out what's wrong with these files 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5FbjprZrRVsTWpTYXdTeloxTjg

Also some pics, to see what's really going on on my phone :

8jqVwju.png

This is the file which can't be opened by Poweramp's library itself, I have to use the phone's file explorer

B8gJPXU.png

The song within the same album that is normal, functionable

nLu8lJn.png

While the other music player called Maple Music Player still got them all in its Library

Archived