Galaxy s7 volume fix

Manuelseth

20 hours ago, Manuelseth said:

I found the way to increase volume on galaxy s7 first disable Google play music in app manager then disable samsung adapt then go to galaxy apps and download electrum sound card upgrade and reboot phone after download it makes big difference in Poweramp build 703 

Can you explain it better please? 

I have already disabled the Google play music, where can I disable Samsung adapt? 

I have downloaded electrum sound card but nothing is changed :(

Thank you 

O shit my bad when u got to application manager click on more then click on show system apps then go to adapt sound and click on it then click on disable it turns off the factory eq and that adapt sound feature basically Poweramp will be default equalizer and music player then in Poweramp go to settings turn on hi-res and enable Dvc then go to replay gain and raise replay gain to point of distortion on loudest song then back off replay gain til no distortion and bam your music is louder that soundcard upgrade raises volume Lil bit it's more for high fidelity playback and instrument separation  with internal dac reduces harshness and increases clarity  on treble frequencies  and gives bass more punch disabling adapt sound raises volume output a little It won't be ear ringing loud but you'll notice a difference 

Doing that made a noticeable difference over stock it helps especially for those of us who don't know how to root a phone and are scared to try and end up bricked lmao but maybe Max might be working on a fix for the s7 volume issue but I'm gonna keep trying different ways to increase volume for the s7 and will post what I find that works for nonroot phones until I get brave enough to try and root my phone and put either viper4android or acid audio engine.

Doing that made a noticeable difference over stock it helps especially for those of us who don't know how to root a phone and are scared to try and end up bricked lmao but maybe Max might be working on a fix for the s7 volume issue but I'm gonna keep trying different ways to increase volume for the s7 and will post what I find that works for nonroot phones until I get brave enough to try and root my phone and put either viper4android or acid audio engine.

I just found this to help s7 volume is go to play store and download mp3 amplifier and when u go to amplify your songs amplify them anywhere from 1.5-1.8 db that makes a noticeable difference just don't go any higher than 1.8 cause distortion creeps in and sound quality drops after u amplify songs set replay gain between 4.0-5.0 db whatever setting you prefer between them two numbers this gets rid of the s7 volume problem I did couple my songs Lil while ago and I got volume set at 50% (any louder and earbuds will pop I popped the stock earphones my phone came with  )and it's louder than before I done all this and had to  my volume set at 75% 

More volume? I get more volume just by enabling the Hi-res output on my S7, of course it changes back to the default android audio should, say a phone call comes in (which is perplexing. Theres a dedicated chip for audio, why is everytbibg not just using that).

May have to see what this does

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I had the same issue on my Galaxy S7. Sometime the output volume doesn't go well for some music files. In my case, the problem was related to those music files. The Poweramp works fine. 

After searching, I found the Speaker boost application. It worked very well and still I'm having this app on my Galaxy S7 device. You must try this app from google play store or follow this below tutorial, 

https://techshali.com/boost-speaker-volume-galaxy-s7/

I hope this information helps you and other users.

Cheers!

Archived