Poweramp
Sean1er

How to find tune Stereo X on beta? (Stereo expansion?)

Is there a way to fine tune the stereo x on the beta version? I cant find it. With the official release, i was able to fine tune it by holding down the stereo x label and it let me change the settings, i have the samsung galaxy s7 edge

How can i enter to stereo x expansion options?, i have and s7 edge with nougat, and Poweramp 2.0 have problems with this andrlod version and viper4android, so i instalm this alpha version, but i cant enter to sterex x options, help me.please, sorry for my bad english :v

When on player I press the equiizer icon top right,right side panel opens and I press the middle round dial next to the equiizer icon,the panel will change to dial for stereo x,Balance,tempo,ect.

2 hours ago, pauldamo said:

When on player I press the equiizer icon top right,right side panel opens and I press the middle round dial next to the equiizer icon,the panel will change to dial for stereo x,Balance,tempo,ect.

This is true, however the OP was asking how to get to the detailed configuration controls to tweak the way Stereo-Expand works, which used to be available via a long-press on the Stereo-X dial label.

Andre