Jump to content

How do I enable Recently Played/Most Played Lists?


Stranger123

Recommended Posts

Greetings, I just purchased a new phone and had to reinstall the app. I had these lists on my previous phone but don't remember how I got them up. I googled everything on how to go about it but have turned up nothing. Can anyone explain how I would get these up? Would greatly appreciate it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

If you don't see the 'three-dots' icon on that screen (I'm assuming your device is one that follows the currently really annoying Google trend of not having a physical menu button?) then if you can get into Settings, go to Look and Feel > Menus and tick to option to force visibility of the Menu Icon.

Andre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Sentryl said:

How do you get into settings.....I do not have the 'three dots' in portrait or in Landscape mode.

Your device is probably reporting that you have a hardware menu button to access the options screens, even though most devices now feature a Recent Apps button instead (thanks Google). Try long-pressing on the other hardware buttons as see if that gets you the menu so you can go to Settings > Look and Feel > Menus and tick to option to force visibility of the Menu Icon in future.

Andre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/6/2017 at 0:54 AM, Sentryl said:

How do you get into settings.....I do not have the 'three dots' in portrait or in Landscape mode.

On 12/6/2017 at 8:15 AM, andrewilley said:

Your device is probably reporting that you have a hardware menu button to access the options screens, even though most devices now feature a Recent Apps button instead (thanks Google). Try long-pressing on the other hardware buttons as see if that gets you the menu so you can go to Settings > Look and Feel > Menus and tick to option to force visibility of the Menu Icon in future.

Andre

Have tried these options and the menu icon is greyed out on my phone, so it is not an option. Any other suggestions"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, bjdprivate said:

Have tried these options and the menu icon is greyed out on my phone, so it is not an option. Any other suggestions"?

Make sure you have the 'Use Android Action Bars' disabled before you try to tick or untick the 'Always Show Menu Icon' option.

Andre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Sentryl said:

Make sure you have the 'Use Android Action Bars' disabled before you try to tick or untick the 'Always Show Menu Icon' option.

Where do I do that.  I am not an android user, but trying to become one

It's also in Poweramp Settings > Look and Feel > Menus. It's only applicable to the v2 versions of Poweramp though (build 589 and below), it's not needed in the v3 alpha-test versions.

Andre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's the point of the whole conversation.  I don't have the 3 dots so I don't have the Poweramp Settings.  If I had that ability I could go to settings and be happy.  I am running KitKat so I don't believe it is supported in v3 alpha-test versions.  What I am looking for is the ability to get to settings in Poweramp so I can set all the required settings that make Poweramp so great.  Without them it is worthless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

See my earlier post, your device must have some way to access menus physically - long-pressing on one of its hardware buttons usually does the trick (you don't mention which device you are using though, but if it's KitKat presumably something quite old). 

The current 704 alpha-test build of v3 still supports KiKat by the way, but the next release won't as it uses Material Design features only available in Android 5+ 

Andre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...