Poweramp
eddie_the_man

Here is something that annoys me like.. Always. Since day one.

Hi there.

So.. Something that still continues to annoy me on Poweramp.

Example: when I'm playing one of my playlists and lots of bands are on it.. For example Im listening to Iron Maiden and then I want to assign a preset to that band/or correspondent album.. That option don't exist!! We have to exit and stop the playlist choose the artist we want play the album we want and by then assign the preset... After all these steps.. Result: stop playing playlist just to assign a preset.

Ok. Hope that is resolved in future updates.. Should be helpful.

Thanks.

Try to find it while you are playing one of your playlists... You don't. You need to exit the playlist, choose the album, play a music from the album and by then you can assign a preset to the album you're listening.. Annoying. 

When you are playing from a Playlist, that is the current 'list' category, so any EQ changes that you make can be applied to either the current song or the current list (i.e. in this case the Playlist). If your current list mode is Album, then that will be the list type available in the Save EQ screen.

Andre