If possible, I think that it would be nice to have track numbers displayed to the left of the track names without having to show filename instead of track title. Similar to how Google play music does it. It also helps with multi disc albums that share the same album tag and therefore there are multiple track 1's in the list when viewing the album. 

An option to toggle this feature would be even better.

Hopefully Max will add handling of the Disc No tag at some point, but in the meantime for the multi-disc issue just change the titles slightly on the tracks belonging to each CD - e.g. instead of just "ABBA's Greatest Hits", use something like "ABBA's Greatest Hits (Disc 1)" and "ABBA's Greatest Hits (Disc 2)". A batch tag editor on a PC will do that in seconds.

Andre

I like the way Poweramp handles multi disc compilations now. I have multiple discs under the same album and it sorts exactly how it should. I was just hoping for a visual tweak to display the track number beside the song name when viewing the album in library view. 

The two attachments show the same album in Poweramp and play music. In play music the track numbers make it easy to see where one disc ends and another starts. 

Screenshot_20160825-183117.png

Screenshot_20160825-183107.png

Archived