Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
Vesta99

How to install, just bought it

Instructions says use version 5.50 or above.how do i download it directly from your site unto

the phone? The versions in play store are 4.4 so i had to delete it

Play Store will present a version which is compatible with the device you are using. You would not see anything if your device was incompatble. If you bought it you will have downliaded a version which should start.

These are the instructions i got with my purchase.

Detailed instructions:
0. uninstall any other versions of Poweramp Full Version Unlocker if you have them
1. ensure your Internet connection is working on the device and you can open http://powerampapp.com
2. ensure your Google or Email account xxxxxxx@gmail.com is registered under Android settings => Accounts
3. ensure you have Poweramp build-550 or later from Poweramp website (http://powerampapp.com/ download-Poweramp). Play builds don't have non-Play purchase support
4. in Poweramp Settings use Already Purchased? => Website and type in Google/Email account xxxxxxx@gmail.com and Order ID xxxxxxx.

So you're saying all i have to do is reinstall the trial version and use number 4 from the instructions ?

I am not familiar with buying from Poweramp website. I thought you bought from Google store. Why don't you just try whichever version is presented to you?

On 8/14/2016 at 7:41 PM, Vesta99 said:

The versions in play store are 4.4 so i had to delete it

That would be referring to the minimum Android version I suspect, Poweramp has never had a version 4.4 as far as I recall. Just install the Play version, or download from the Downloads tab at the top of this page if you prefer. The Play version will pick up updates automatically when they are released though, which saves you having to re-download new ones later.

Andre