Where is my music?

Last week I downloaded the Poweramp app on my RCA tablet (which I really like. The tablet, not so much the download). I spent hours and hours organizing my tunes the way I wanted them displayed, under the impression that when I loaded my sd card the Poweramp software would add my music to their rightful place. Nada. So I removed the card, loaded it back on my pc, checked to ensure the music was indeed still there, reloaded the card on my tablet and -- nada. I sent a message to "admin" and never received any reply and do not see my query in the new postings. That is why I never immediately "buy" until I see if something is going to function. For some reason this does not seem to work --- any suggestions other than trying a different app?? Thanks. gollywobbers

You need to set the folders where Poweramp looks for media. Settings, Folders and Library, Music folders. Simply untick the top level ( which will untick all ) and just select your music folders. Then selecr Rescan.

Your music should appear. If it does not, try a file explorer such ss esexplorer to check if your sdcard is ok.

Archived