Blackberry installing

_Mariusz_

Hi Guys, I need some support. I have a Blackberry Q10 with latest software version. I installed Poweramp trial and it finished, so I uninstalled it from my device. Before buying Poweramp license I made a test, I installed Poweramp from another website, and I got a message that I have an older version already. My question is, that I want to buy Poweramp license, but I want to have a quarantee that it will run on my device. But now I'm not sure that I will not have any error messages. (its interesting, why Poweramp says I have an older version of this program after uninstalling and removing all regarding files) Could you help? 1 how can i remove  2 how can I buy  Thanks in advance

Could you send me a link to the right application (the Poweramp shows me the following message after installation and it will not run: You are using the Intel version of Poweramp on a no-Intel device (x86). This can cause stopping the app or consuming more energy because off different native libraries. Install ARM version of Poweramp (with build without 860 prefix) ?

Thanks in advance

What is this "other web site"? Is this an official distribution channel?. Are you unable to buy from Google store? If you see the app in Google Store then it is compatible with your device otherwise it would not show. It is not Poweramp that reports on "older version" but your device's opersting system

Hi TheoKlink,

I tried from aptoide (trial version was running 1,5 hours, then stopped - it should run 14 days I guess).

http://powerampapp.com/  - tried from here too (here was the "Intel" message)

I just cannot use Google play from some reason - i downloaded it from aptoide but won't run.

I'm searching for a latest version of Poweramp, and will buy the license and use it on my Bberry q10.

D

Hi, unfortunately, not. 

I install every version, my device shows me: You have already installed a newer version of this program. Delete it, then you can install.

I uninstalled and deleted all regarding files, I'm searching for a smart app to delete all hidden files, to eliminate the cause.

Or I install the Intel version, which doesn't work.

So if I'll have some time, I'll play with this uninstalling until I find the solution. 

• 2 weeks later...

You should be able to install older versions by removing the current one and reinstalling, so the problem is more complex than that. None of the versions you tried were cracked or pirated copies were they, as that obviously could cause problems. If the trial version worked, then the unlocked version should work too. Could you email your details to Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com? Thanks.

Andre

Archived