Assign Visualization preset to a track/album etc

eddie_the_man

Like equalizer, Poweramp should have the option to assign specific visualization preset to a specific song/album/playlist etc... There is a option to change preset with track, change each 30s and shuflle each 30s.. why there isn`T a option to shuffle with each track?! Weird. It should be nice if in full screen mode with hide controls we should have the option to see only the title/artist/abum name info.

On 27/06/2016 at 9:37 AM, andrewilley said:

I seem to recall there was a shuffle with track option in build 700, but it vanished on one of the updates, there is only change with track at the moment. I'm sure it can be put back at some point before the release though.

Andre

Nice!! It's only alpha btw.. Cheers! 

On 6/26/2016 at 5:22 AM, eddie_the_man said:

Like equalizer, Poweramp should have the option to assign specific visualization preset to a specific song/album/playlist etc... There is a option to change preset with track, change each 30s and shuflle each 30s.. why there isn`T a option to shuffle with each track?! Weird. It should be nice if in full screen mode with hide controls we should have the option to see only the title/artist/abum name info.

I second that, an option to have the song info remain on screen along with the visualizer would just make it perfect, maybe somewhere down the line when the more pressing issues are sorted out, along with that may I also suggest enabling swipe left/right to change songs even when visualizer is active?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived