can you make this app standalone or unchain it from the internet?

Whenever I am someplace with no internet, there is always the possibility that the app will decide it wants to verify my license through googleplay which is problematic as i am frequently in places with no internet. like today, i was driving along, went into a store and *poof* "there are too many files playing so the app will stop" or some such nonsense so i backspace and find out that its trying to check the license online. can you make it so it stops doing this so it will ALWAYS work please? I am home now and it still has yet to recover. 

It should not need to check licenses online once the initial validation has been completed, but I certainly can't deny that quite a few people have reported experiencing the same problem as  you over the years. The specific circumstances that should require a license recheck are listed in the FAQ, http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323557-is-internet-connection-required , do any of them apply to you?

Andre

Contact support to report this (either via Get Support > (Menu) > Contact Us in the app or email Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com). Explain that you're read (and quote) the FAQ and that none of it applies to you, otherwise you'll just get a stock answer.

Andre

Archived