LG V495 Android Tablet - Poweramp compatability/incomapability

ckbeme

Greetings all,

This is my first post and I wish it wasn't a problem post...

My tablet is running Android Marshmallow for about a month now. Haven't had/noticed any issues with it. Except Powerampt.

I downloaded Poweramp 2.0.10 for the 15 day trial on my phone and tablet. It works fine on my phone - Samsung Galaxy S6. On LG tablet, Poweramp comes up fine to start screen, but when I go into settings i get the ugly message from Android 'Unfortunately, Poweramp has stopped.' 

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, no change.

I have the same Poweramp version on the phone, never had a problem. My phone is on Android 6.0 Marshmallow for about 3-4 days now. So it was running Poweramp fine on my phone on Android 5.??? and 6.0

I've run into a few apps that won't run on the tablet, at least not on my tablet. I know some apps specifically are NOT DESIGNED to run on tablets. LG support is really poor, at least on any tablet issues. Do you guys know of Poweramp being an issue on tablets? Or on Some Tablets?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

ckbeme

No, I haven;t tried that Alpha build on my tablet. I uninstalled it from my phone because the Alpha version doesn't allow you to change the skins. I'll try it on my tablet though, just to see what if does for the app.

Thanks,

ckbeme

Well, the alpha build did the trick. But i want to be able to change skins. Black is not my favorite color. Soooo, I guess I'll have to find a diff player for my tablet. Do you know if there are any future plans to enable skins on the alpha build?

Thanks for the help.

I certainly understand that skins r not a priority item while still developing the brains of the latest version.  I guess I'm really looking for a progress report on V 3? U know there r tons of fans out there, like myself, that r very anxious to get their hands on the future program. 

But please don't take me for a pushy,  pestering fan. Just wonder if you are even near a target date for a beta version? 

See,  I just discovered Poweramp and I don't have the background info that most of your users have. 

Thanks, 

ckbeme

Archived