Specific album is only being displayed under "folder

one specific album added on SD/Internal memory (or both) but is only displayed under folder without any tags or cover art. nothing i do was able to resolve this. Needles to say that it is taged and have cover art and working as expected on other players

Asus zenfone 2

Android version 5.0

Poweramp version 2.0.10

Build number- 2.0.10 build 860588

Screenshot_2016-05-19-13-28-09.jpg

If it is tagged correctly (and I'm afraid it's hard for me to tell, as it all looks like random symbols to me :) ) then could you upload a couple of samples tracks for testing? These are regular MP3 tracks I assume, not esoteric formats like m4a etc. ?

Andre

I was testing using the latest alpha-test build, I wonder if the code for matching non-English text has been improved in that? It might be worth giving alpha build 703 a try, from the Downloads tab at the top of the page (note: it does not yet support themes/skins, but doesn't look like you are using one anyway).

Andre

Thank you so much for your Help! i'm unable to download this  alpha build  as i'm using Intel processor. any way i might be able to overcome- i cleared some junk files from my device and now it seems working!

thank you very much

Archived