Turn off end fading when changing track

This "feature" is only for lower end non-neon devices which require large buffer. The fade is done to indicate PowerAMP started the track change, but as buffer is large (~1 sec), there is a time to refill it (that 1 sec which is faded). Neon devices doesn't have any fading now (but they will have optionaly with crossfade feature).

Thanks!

Sorry, but that's kind of lame, no offense. Will you at least consider giving us the option of having it fade or not? It's annoying to hear it every time I skip a track. I'd personally rather hear ~1 sec of silence than a fade.

If you don't mind me asking why do you consider it a feature? I would think of it as more of a limitation, unless you actually programmed it to do that.

Thanks for an awesome app though! I'm loving it otherwise. You seem to really care about feedback and making this the best app that it can be and that's really cool to see.

I personally don't have a problem with, and actually love the fact that Poweramp fades to change song, I think that this is one of the features that sets it aside from the other media players available for android. If you thinking of removing that fade between songs, at leasts keep it as an option for us people who enjoy having it there. I think that the fade blends the next track in with the current on every nicely and it would be a shame to see that go perminatly

Archived