Feedback and Need improvement for beta version

vala

I Like Poweramp beta, 

I tell you about beta help full features for me and observed improvement,

GOOD:

reverb,equ etc for me

Improvement:

--> When I select export setting, there is not shown when backup is successful.

--> Poweramp spend more space for Images and animation  when played song, but I want more space in skipping song from  going any duration of played song. 

2 hours ago, vala said:

--> Poweramp spend more space for Images and animation  when played song, but I want more space in skipping song from  going any duration of played song. 

I'm not exactly sure what you mean there, are you saying you'd like a skin where the artwork area is smaller but the control buttons and the progress bar are larger? If so I know Max plans to make the progress bar more visible and easier to operate. Otherwise, that sort of thing would be down to skin/theme authors to create new layouts once the official release is done.

Andre

Hi! LG V10 user here and I want to say, I love the latest update alpha 703, as the high-res output sounds much improved to me now (maybe because of DVC adjustments Poweramp has done?). Anyway, all I'm still waiting for now is the DLNA support, as I would really like to connect it to my stereo! Keep up the good work!

Hello, I'm an old user but a new member

bugs maybe:

whenever I touch the screen the visualisation stops and a black background with the text "Poweramp" is displayed. This is slightly annoying for I frequently access the side bars by swiping and often this action gets mistaken for touching the screen.

Improvements:

more precise control of the playback bar or maybe an option to input the time to skip to a specific point in a song

Archived