Poweramp
maxmp

List of Android Devices with Hi-Res Audio Support (Internal DAC)

On 10/31/2016 at 2:34 PM, amstel78 said:

Hi Andre,

That option doesn't exist on my phone.  I did some searching around the forums and it seems the LG V20 hasn't been included in the list of phones yet.  Hopefully it will be soon.  Thanks for replying.

I am using Alpha 4 and tbe options do exist on my LG V20. For the most part it works great but in occasion I get an unsupported error though it keep playing. 

On 12/3/2016 at 1:23 PM, Bigralphn said:

I am using Alpha 4 and tbe options do exist on my LG V20. For the most part it works great but in occasion I get an unsupported error though it keep playing. 

Where did you get the A4 build?

OnePlus 3T

Stock OxygenOS 3.5.4 (Root+XPosed), Marshmallow 6.0.1

Through earphones it works fine with Poweramp 703 at 192Khz

Hi-Res output works on xiaomi mi max snapdragon 650 with 24bit PCM aux headphone 192kHz Rom MIUI 8.

Does NOT work on ressurection remix 5.8.0 (7.1.1)

Please you post requests for high-rez support on your device or ROM to the appropriate thread http://forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/topic/8735-requests-for-hi-res-support/ (with the requested support details) as this thread is only for confirmation of those devices that are working correctly and request portions might get missed. Thanks.

Andre

Works with Xiaomi Max Version 3GB RAM 32GB ROM
Android 6.0.1 MMB29M
MIUI Version Global 8.1.4.0 (MBCMIDI)

Screenshot_2016-12-27-18-19-04-399_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.png

Hi. With the alpha 3 the hi res mode doesn't work in my Galaxy S7 with the latest beta of Nougat, but with the alpha 4 works perfect again. 

Screenshot_20161230-193409.png

Hi, 

I am using AXON 7 and Hi-Res support works very fine. It also plays files with 32bit and 192 kHz. 

IMG_20170115_163257.jpg

well, my Huawei P8 seems to support Hi-Res Output, v703 (Lenovo Hi-Fi variant), i just have one quetion, i can definetely hear difference but for me it seems like it just makes  music louder (m4a/aac music) 

, i really dont have any pro equipment for listening, so is it part of hifi music? thanks

55 minutes ago, Sekula925 said:

i can definetely hear difference but for me it seems like it just makes  music louder (m4a/aac music) 

I don't know for sure on this, but I'm guessing that the extra headroom provided by higher bit resolution processing (32/64) and output, rather than just 16-bit throughout, would allow more gain to be applied safely without needing to limit it to avoid clipping.

Andre 

On 1/17/2017 at 0:17 AM, andrewilley said:

I don't know for sure on this, but I'm guessing that the extra headroom provided by higher bit resolution processing (32/64) and output, rather than just 16-bit throughout, would allow more gain to be applied safely without needing to limit it to avoid clipping.

Andre 

well, this one was probably my mistake, i have rooted phone and i flashed some stuff that made it looks like it support hi res output, but then i went to stock again and this option dissapeared, im not sure if that flashed mod was working anyway and i guess for my m4a format music it wouldnt make any difference anyway, sorry and thank you for answer