Jump to content
Poweramp
maxmp

List of Android Devices with Hi-Res Audio Support (Internal DAC)

Recommended Posts

On 1/15/2017 at 11:35 PM, SynekPablo said:

Hi, 

I am using AXON 7 and Hi-Res support works very fine. It also plays files with 32bit and 192 kHz. 

IMG_20170115_163257.jpg

@SynekPablohi,happen to find your reviews so minute&professional!! my axon 7 had just degrade to andriod 6 from 7,in order to enjoy better sound quality.but then i start to confuse that why the variant display shows 'snapdragon pcm',instead of 'direct hd'(in andriod 7 it was)??i can feel the sound improved now, by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2019 at 6:03 AM, Airwind said:

@SynekPablohi,happen to find your reviews so minute&professional!! my axon 7 had just degrade to andriod 6 from 7,in order to enjoy better sound quality.but then i start to confuse that why the variant display shows 'snapdragon pcm',instead of 'direct hd'(in andriod 7 it was)??i can feel the sound improved now, by the way.

Yes, that's how I perceived it with the sound quality.

The Axon 7 played best with Android 6, and the overall performance of the Axon 7 was best on Android 6.

I think that it is due to the poor implementation of Android 7 and 8 and that in turn have the software developers to borrow.

According to consistent reports, the U.S version has not deteriorated after the upgrades of Android.

There was also another developer team at work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SynekPablo said:

Yes, that's how I perceived it with the sound quality.

The Axon 7 played best with Android 6, and the overall performance of the Axon 7 was best on Android 6.

I think that it is due to the poor implementation of Android 7 and 8 and that in turn have the software developers to borrow.

According to consistent reports, the U.S version has not deteriorated after the upgrades of Android.

There was also another developer team at work.

@SynekPablo oh,i see.you must be a kind man.thx for your patient explanation!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all for your support!!

Hi Res Audio Works on Poco F1 with Resurrection Remix OS!

And the audio quality is a heck lot better than stock.

 

Screenshot_20190706-150541_Poweramp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Airwind said:

@SynekPablo oh,i see.you must be a kind man.thx for your patient explanation!!

I am also always happy when I have questions and find someone who wants to help seriously.

Therefore, I behave as I would expect from others.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2019 at 7:06 AM, SynekPablo said:

I am also always happy when I have questions and find someone who wants to help seriously.

Therefore, I behave as I would expect from others.

 

emmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiby R6 Pro DAP Android 8.1

Lg G7 ThinQ Android 8.0

Both work in 24 Bit 192KHZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×