List of Android Devices with Hi-Res Audio Support (Internal DAC)

maxmp

@nidaye

Con esas opciones solo podrás usar la salida Hi-Res™ activando USB-DAC y usar unos auriculares o cualquier otro dispositivo a través de puerto USB-C del terminal y subiendo su frecuencia de respuesta por encima de los 48Khz para Hi-Res, yo también he tenido solo esa opción en algunas versiones de Poweramp, despues y hasta ahora se fijo y si puedo ya utilizar la salida de auriculares cableados/Auxiliar, obviamente el dispositivo debe tener y ser compatible con esta salida, si este es tu caso darle tiempo seguro se fijara en posteriores versiones. 

Un saludo

@nidaye

With these options you can only use the Hi-Res ™ output by activating USB-DAC and using a headset or any other device via the USB-C port of the terminal and up its response frequency above the 48Khz for Hi-Res, I also had only that option in Some versions of Poweramp, then and so far is fixed and if I can already use the headphones output wired/auxiliary, obviously the device must have and be compatible with this output, if this is your case give it secure time will be fixed in later versions. 

A greeting

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Could anyone with first hand experience of LG V10 please help me enable hi-res output? I'm using the latest version of PA build 820, Android 7.0 on a H960. I have no idea if I'm missing something important, since I'm reading that others seem to be able to enable to without issues. Technically the Hi-res switch setting works, but then it says Hi-res has failed, and the player then shows normal OpenSL ES 16-bit output. Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_2019-02-28-02-10-36.png

Screenshot_2019-02-28-02-10-11.png

• 1 month later...

Hi, Hi-Res is working on my Axon 7 under Oreo except for one thing, 24/44.1, every other value works so I have to upsample, not a big deal but since I only rip cd, using sox for resampling drains my battery for nothing! 😎

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/9/2018 at 6:59 PM, CeleStiel said:

G6 ThinQ Up to 24bit 192kHz

V30/V35 ThinQ & G7 ThinQ : Up to 24bit 352kHz

build 795

Ive just bought a V30 so Poweramp play natively on his high res dac?

This is new to me... Always used old "not high res" Android devices (Nexus 5, Nexus 7, galaxy s4 and nexus 6).

I dont want to buy another players like UAPP... cus' Ive already bought and love Poweramp for years...

On 12/22/2018 at 7:42 PM, Reborn.N said:

You can add the Poco/PocoPhone F1 to the list of supported devices as you can see. If I need it or not is a different story lol All my music I carry on my phone is in 44.1/48KHZ 320BPS MP3 format. My headphones (1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones) are Hi-Res compatible though so I can hear a difference but I'm not that clued up on audio engineering so don't know what settings to have. For the purpose of the screenshot I have set it to 192KHZ to show that that's as far as it goes (I have it set to 48KHZ when listening to music). Where is the best place to figure out to get the best settings? 

EDIT: Forgot to add I'm on MIUI 10.1.3.0 stable ROM . It's a half arsed ROM by Xiaomi where they have mixed some lib libraries from an Oreo ROM into this so called Pie ROM 

What I have noticed with the settings shown below that when I increase or decrease the volume it does take time to catch up. I don't know if this is a fault with the app or the ROM 

Screenshot_2018-12-22-14-05-35-619_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.png

Hey @Reborn.N! Does 24bit /192kHZ option still show up after miui update 10.3.4.0? It doesn't for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a Samsung S8+ with Android pie. For me, it doesn't work. When I use a wired headphone, i have to deactivate the DVC function in other to arrive to 192khz and 24 bits. Additionally, when I use that, the quality of sound is poor.

3 hours ago, Nacho2018 said:

Hi, I have a Samsung S8+ with Android pie. For me, it doesn't work. When I use a wired headphone, i have to deactivate the DVC function in other to arrive to 192khz and 24 bits. Additionally, when I use that, the quality of sound is poor.

That was true before, but I know some changes have been made in build 830 to better accommodate Samsung/Pie/DVC+highres. Which version of PA are you using? 

Andre

Hi Andrew, thanks for your answer. I installed the PA 830 and because the sound with the wired options was not good (it was better in bluetooth - Sony mdr1000x), so, I decided to come back to the PA 828 version. I was waiting for a solution in wired, but, I think that the PA 830 does not work well for the Samsung S8+ with  Android pie. I know well the great quality sound that gives Poweramp, and the PA 830 is not the problem solution. Thanks again Andrew. 

9 hours ago, Nacho2018 said:

Hi Andrew, thanks for your answer. I installed the PA 830 and because the sound with the wired options was not good (it was better in bluetooth - Sony mdr1000x), so, I decided to come back to the PA 828 version. I was waiting for a solution in wired, but, I think that the PA 830 does not work well for the Samsung S8+ with  Android pie. I know well the great quality sound that gives Poweramp, and the PA 830 is not the problem solution. Thanks again Andrew. 

do you have the april or may Samsung firmware update? it should work with one of those

10 hours ago, Nacho2018 said:

think that the PA 830 does not work well for the Samsung S8+ with  Android pie. 

In fact 830 should work better on Samsung with Pie. Previously you may have needed to disable DVC (which would not decrease the quality of output, but it often decreases the maximum available volume level) but in 830 Max says DVC should be supported on more Pie devices. 

Andre

On 6/7/2019 at 4:24 AM, andrewilley said:

In fact 830 should work better on Samsung with Pie. Previously you may have needed to disable DVC (which would not decrease the quality of output, but it often decreases the maximum available volume level) but in 830 Max says DVC should be supported on more Pie devices. 

Andre

I have to agree with Mr. Andre. I'm experiencing the same on my Samsung s8+ w/ updates current.

-Dave