Jump to content
Poweramp
maxmp

List of Android Devices with Hi-Res Audio Support (Internal DAC)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, utahman1971 said:

Just installed it and works but I looked at settings and saw nothing different at all.

Isn't that what I said? There are a few internal code changes to better support high-res on early nougat devices, but you won't see any visual differences at all (not even on nougat).

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just like to share that after researching, Xperia Z5 is capable of playing 24bit/192 khz but while using 704 build, My phone only plays at 96 khz. i hope its just a bug that would be fix in V3 update 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, kdh0610 said:

Does Galaxy Note FE support Hi-Res?

Well the Note 7 did, so given that this is just a reduced battery version of that phone I would guess it probably does. Why they ever took away the removable battery option I'll never know, they could have saved themselves from the whole Note 7 fiasco. 

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Well the Note 7 did, so given that this is just a reduced battery version of that phone I would guess it probably does. Why they ever took away the removable battery option I'll never know, they could have saved themselves from the whole Note 7 fiasco. 

Andre

Profit and more cost savings, as always for these big companies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ShivaStein666 said:

How do we view the Audio Info screen??

What audio info screen? The tags/info display can be found via the Menu in the Player screen, or long-press on a song title in the library. The Equaliser is found by pressing the EQ button near the top of the player screen, or via swiping in from the right edge.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ShivaStein666 said:

This screen.

You've obviously found it now :) but in case anyone else wants it, press EQ button or swipe from right-hand edge of the Player screen and tap the little 'Info' (i) icon near the top right of the panel.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thread cleaned.

Reminder: This thread is for reporting that your device/ROM works for high-res audio, not for reporting that high-res is not working. Please see http://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/8735-requests-for-hi-res-support-please-ensure-you-are-using-poweramp-build-704-before-requesting/?page=23#comment-42478 for the requests thread.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, damar said:

Alpha 704 HiRes support on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 SnapDragon MIUI 8

 

 

Are you saying this works for you in build 704, or are you requesting it? This is the 'confirmed working devices' thread.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if quoted before, couldn't see it, but Alpha Build 703 plays beautifully on the new Sony XZ Premium, right up to 24bit 192khz.  Gorgeous.  And with a pair of Sony Signature MDR-Z1R Headphones its beautiful.  Slight tweak on the base levels in the EQ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi-res output is just works fine in MIUI 8.5 android 6 in my redmi note 4x snapdragon

after updating to MIUI 9 and android 7 Hi-res output is Failed and won't work

Poweramp Alpha 704

how resolve it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mostafa_MO2 said:

Hi-res output is just works fine in MIUI 8.5 android 6 in my redmi note 4x snapdragon

after updating to MIUI 9 and android 7 Hi-res output is Failed and won't work

Poweramp Alpha 704

how resolve it?

Other than waiting for the next best-test release of Poweramp (hopefully within the next month or so), you could try switching DVC mode off as that sometimes helps. Otherwise, you'd probably need to roll back to your original MIUI 8.5 setup. Whether you think that's worth doing for just one specific experimental feature in an alpha-test app is up to you of course.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2017 at 1:07 PM, andrewilley said:

Other than waiting for the next best-test release of Poweramp (hopefully within the next month or so), you could try switching DVC mode off as that sometimes helps. Otherwise, you'd probably need to roll back to your original MIUI 8.5 setup. Whether you think that's worth doing for just one specific experimental feature in an alpha-test app is up to you of course.

Andre

Doesn't help.

Guess i have to wait for it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×