Requests for Hi-Res Support (please state which build of Poweramp you are using)

On 10/20/2018 at 9:00 PM, maxmp said:

Hi-Res + DVC combination doesn't work on Pie ROMs currently. (You may disable DVC for Hi Res or use DVC + normal output for e.g. deep basses).

Are you working on a fix for this / any update on this issue? This is the only thing I would really like from Power Amp in the near future.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I am running a Le Eco Le Pro 3 Elite (LEX722) I have enabled the hi-res audio and Poweramp still works as normal however unsure if my phone does actually support hi-res? When looking at the audio config file I do see sampling rates up to 192k? Anyway I have will attach my config file to this post if someone has 2 minutes to review and feedback please. 

My phone is running the nitrogen treble ROM android 9.0.

audio_policy_configuration.xml

On 11/15/2018 at 7:07 PM, Quote said:

I have a LG v20 running stock android 7.0. From PA 807, hi res output fails. It was working well before that. Hope the issue can be fixed. 

Lg g6+(us997u) here, Poweramp v808 hi res output doesn't activate but instead it just goes back to openSL output which says 'Active'

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

@Shrinath on AOSP based ROMs (om qualcomm socs) it either works out of box (if ROM devs didn’t forget to include appropriate patches and configs), or not (if they forgot). In a latter case there is nothing to support, unfortunatelly.

Any way to cross check are they included patches and configuration or not?

I have just purchased a Pixel 3 and cannot get my Netxdrive Spectra X DAC to work at anything other than 16bit 44KHz, it works ok with my old Samsung Galaxy S8 at 24bit 192KHz,  I can enable Hi Res Output but it always uses the default OpenSL ES output instead.

Tom

Hi maxmp! First, thanks so much for create the best music player ever. I really love it.

My device configuration is:

1. HTC 10 

2. Stock Android 7.0 Nougat

3. The HTC 10 supports 24-bit/192kHz hi-res music, and has upscaling tech on board for 16-bit files.

On 11/18/2018 at 9:37 PM, maxmp said:

@Shrinath on AOSP based ROMs (om qualcomm socs) it either works out of box (if ROM devs didn’t forget to include appropriate patches and configs), or not (if they forgot). In a latter case there is nothing to support, unfortunatelly.

Any guide or direction for these specific patch and config

On 12/1/2018 at 11:09 AM, uiaq said:

1. vivo xplay 5s

2.stock Android 6.0

3.ESS 9018k2m*2       TI  OPA2612*3

4. Poweramp v3 build 811.non-Google Play distribution version

Thanks.

audio_policy.conf.txt

build.prop.txt

HI.

when i respond email,it's tell me "DNS query error:invisioncloudcommunity.com",send faild,So I can only reply here.

I use Poweramp v3 build 811.non-Google Play distribution version

Thanks

1. ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1
2. Stock Android 8.1.0
3. https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=898479&st=3300#entry78306546 and my personal experience with Hi-Res Output option in Poweramp.

Here's a problem: reconnecting my wired headset drops sample rate/sample format from selected 192kHz/24-bit to 48kHz/16-bit. Please, fix that. I'm tired of reconfiguring my Poweramp every time.

P. S. I'm using the latest version of the app.

1. Moto Z (XT1650-03)

2. Stock Android 8.0.0 OTA

3. DAC is Motorola XMCS1000 and High-Res support has been confirmed by Motorola on Moto Forums:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-Z/Audio-specs-on-the-moto-Z/td-p/3425099

Some owners have also confirmed High-Res 192/24 is supported on Moto Z using the on-board DAC USB Audio Player Pro app, available via Play Store:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/introduction-first-post-semi-review-of-sony-mdr1-updated-trashed-p7s-saved-now-out-do-sony-transaudio-206-vintage-monitors-in-possession.874614/#post-14103723

I'm using v3 but only have options for HD audio via USB DAC or Bluetooth with no wired headphone option showing in Poweramp UI.

Thanks!