Poweramp
maxmp

Requests for Hi-Res Support (please state which build you are using - 704, 709, etc or the newer 790+)

On 9/1/2018 at 9:46 PM, maxmp said:

@Pranavpauskar I don't think I can reproduce this on my OnePlus 5, though it's 5T on stock 5.1.5 ROM. All OnePluses on stock ROMs support hi-res in Poweramp, starting from OnePlus One (1st variant) ending with OnePlus 6.

I guess u ain't gonna bother with custom ROMs for the OnePlus One, amirite? Because official ROM is stuck on marshmallow 6.0 while the majority of bacon users are probably using anything from nougat 7.1 to pie 9.0. And on all of those, hi res output doesn't really work. Except for opensl hi res via Bluetooth, alltough also very limited. That's sad because the hardware potential is there. Maybe it's a ROM issue, in that case, would u mind taking a look at the source of posp (it's the first pie ROM that got released and others are more or less based on @agent_fabulous' pie port, aka. posp). https://github.com/PotatoDevices 

It'd be brilliant if u could help us bacon users, knowing the potential is there but being unable to use it, sucks.

7 hours ago, LPW00 said:

I guess u ain't gonna bother with custom ROMs for the OnePlus One, amirite?

Unfortunately it's hard enough to keep up with official ROMs for hundreds of different devices, and pretty-much impossible to test on all the assorted non-official ROMs that are around for every device too.

Andre

1.Xperia Z5

2.android7.0

3. …日本語で失礼します。

β790ではハイレゾのセッティングが(Open SL HDのみですが)出来ますが、最新のβ799を含むその他のバージョンは全てのハイレゾセッティングの項目が出ません。

可能でしたら対応お願い致します。

1.设备型号:LG G6 H870DS
2.ROM版本:Android 8.0.0,OTA ROM
3.SOC:Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
   DAC:ES9218 +

4.build 799 no support for DSD256 11.2MHz.but DSD64 2.82MHz and DSD128 5.64MHz supported.

flac can support up to 24Bit 352.8KHz 9648KBPS.

https://www.lg.com/hk/mobile-phone/lg-H870DS-Black-64GB

audio_policy.conf.rar

Edited by jaz_2004

Hello, using Poweramp for so long and everytime i buy a new phone the hi res won't work. Galaxy s9+ this time and enabled the stock uhq upscaler when having headphones but Poweramp can't activate ut only opengl hi res

Tia

Hi-Res + DVC combination doesn't work on Pie ROMs currently. (You may disable DVC for Hi Res or use DVC + normal output for e.g. deep basses).