Requests for Hi-Res Support (please state which build of Poweramp you are using)

On 7/5/2017 at 4:55 PM, Vimtoman said:

Just received my Fiio X5iii will this be added?

Thanks

So far it only works for snapdragon chipset based devices fiio x5 3rd gen is based on rockchip 3180 you will need tyo way for the next beta or one after that, ofr max to implement the paths that those chips use.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, lantian said:

So far it only works for snapdragon chipset based devices fiio x5 3rd gen is based on rockchip 3180 you will need tyo way for the next beta or one after that, ofr max to implement the paths that those chips use.

Thanks for the reply.

Hopefully Max checks it out.

Hi Res output was working fine on Mi Max Prime with Android Marshmallow. But after the device is upgraded to Nougat Hi Res output option disappeared with alpha build 703 (same is the case with my LG G6 with Nougat). 

With build 704 the Hi Res option came back on Mi Max but Hi Res outpu is failing. 

1 hour ago, Danke said:

Poweramp only works for snapdragon...

Poweramp works on lots of Android device chipsets. The experimental high-res feature does not work on all devices as yet though (which is why it's listed as experimental)

Andre

In case Max needs some field test for high-res support on new devices, we'd love to be guinea pigs :D

It doesn't have to be a full fledge player, just an ugly test apk with a single "test" button and built-in signal would do.

3 hours ago, AstralStorm said:

Edit: there is some issue with testing program grabbing version without android N fixes. Installing 704 manually fixed it.

704 hasn't been released via the Google beta service, you need to download it manually from here.

Andre

Hi max, i want to request hi res output for

1. Sony Xperia Xzs

2. Android 7.1.1 Stock Rom. Since i've just got it few days ago

3. Snapdragon 24 bit PCM

I really appreciate your help, thank you

Nb:  My Devices is not work with DVC when i turn off the DSEE HX, it only work if the DSEE HX is turned on. Is there are suggestion for it? 

Screenshot_20170719-021716.png

Hello Devs and moderators..

I am using a OnePlus 3 (SD 820)

Running on a AOSPA based ROM namely Paranoid Android 7.1.2 rooted with magisk V13.3. (custom ROM for OP3)

I have already tried  audio.offload.pcm.24bit.enable set to true in build.prop but my High Res Output still fails over AUX or headphones..my device does support 24 bit audio due to the SD PCM of 24 bits.

I have tried enabling and disabling DVC but no luck High Res still fails it switched back to Open SL as default..

I have clean flashed the ROM thus removing any kind of audio mods that were present including Viper4android.

I tried to do this too 

audio.offload.pcm.16bit.enable set to false.

Nothing works..

I would appreciate some help here and would love to buy the final version when it comes out.

Thanks..

I have attached my audio policy with this..!

One being in the

/system/etc

Other being in the /magisk/audmodlib/system/etc

If you require any more information do contact me..!!

audio_policy.conf

audiopolicy in magisk.txt

Edit: Tried out with other ROMS like Official Oxygen OS 4.1.6 namely Android 7.1.1 and another AOSPA Custom ROM namely Phoenix AEX ROM V 4.4 Android 7.1.2..no luck...tried everything that i mentioned above.

Removed Audio policy of Magisk and did a clean flash too but still no luck.

You know what....

I am lucky that I didn't buy the app...

You people just wanna make money even out of a alpha build..??

There is absolutely zero support for anything that's haywire...

Your App apparently broke the ability to play any audio file on my phone including playing from file explorers....i had to do a full clean flash to fix this heptic idiocy of your idiotic app..! Now don't tell me i did something wrong a clean flash with a factory reset and a data partion wipe will remove any traces of apps and also other audio mods.

I am a dev..so i was able to fix this....what about the other people out there..??

TO ALL PEOPLE OUT HERE.

Think twice even before installing a alpha build.... i repeat.. IT BROKE MY PHONE'S ABILITY TO PLAY ANY GOD DAMN MUSIC FILE.

That high res feature is what attracted me to it most... but after listening to a friend's phone with your aplha build on working high res output and high res headphones..i must say Neutron is miles ahead of you...the sound of this app was comparable to Neutron streaming over my APT-X bluetooth headphone XD.

So yeah....do check the forums regularly and maintain support to everyone over here this message is to all devs and moderators out there at Poweramp.

I am sorry for lashing at you guys..

I know the life of a dev..

But lets face it this is the reality.