Requests for Hi-Res Support (please state which build of Poweramp you are using)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

A little off topic, but for those of you who hi-res stopped working on the Poweramp 704 after upgrading to Android 7+, try Neutron while waiting for the Poweramp update. 

Settings -> Audio Hardware -> Generic Driver -> Click the little triangle page turn -> Hi-Res Codec (Direct PCM). It's working for me. Not sure how it sounds compared to Poweramp Hi-Res, but it's something while you wait.

Hi!

I have 2 request:

1) Model: Galaxy S7 Edge EXYNOS!!! (Not Snapdragon)

2) Original Galaxy S7 ROM 7.0.1

4)  Because the Snapdragon S7 does support, you added it in your list, but you doesnt provided the support for the Exynos version unfortunatelly....

The 2nd one:

1) Dragonfly Red DAC (external DAC)

2) ??

3) Well... it does support 24bit up to 192khz with USB OTG cable, but with my phone it writes 16bit 48khz unfrotuantelly... can you fix it please?

My device is the Pioneer XDP100r

It is running android 5.1.1 lollipop stock rom

And the device is a hi res music player capable of playing all hi res music file types . 

When I pick a song it says hi res output failed, and went allow me to turn back on.

Thx for your time & for making the best music app available!

1. Device: Redmi 4X (Santoni)

2. Snapdragon 435

3. Works in MIUI 8 and not in MIUI 9 or any Custom ROM. 

Tried many in OREO. will check others with latest PA v3 Preview released just now ?. Bit still Chances are less. As I already tweaked Build.prop and sound with AinurShauron MOD. 

Screenshot_Poweramp_20180430-122106.png

audio_policy.conf

Dear max,

Please consider giving hi res support for Android based DAP's such as FiiO, Pionner and many others that capable of hi res output with no issues (their stock music app can do it).

Device: FiiO X7 Mark 2

ROM: FiiO 1.0.5 Firmware (Android 5.1.1)

Working great again on my LG G6 with quad dac, using the new version of Poweramp, thank you for the update, back to my favorite player again, only very small problem is artist doesn't work yet, but albums do and all songs. 

On 4/26/2018 at 1:49 AM, sqliuchang said:

1. Vivo XPlay 5S

2. Funtouch OS 3.1 (Based on Android 7.1.1)

3. Qualcomm 820 + 2*ES9028 DAC + 3*OPA1612 Amplifier

audio_policy.conf

Now, the latest version 790 seems to work properly with Open ES HD Output.

87c01ec7gy1fqyo1me4lkj21401z4wmv.jpg

However, when I use Hi-Res Output, the volume is very low. Besides, although I choose to open Hi-Res Output, it seems that Open ES Output is active rather than Hi-Res Output. Just as follows, Open ES Output shows active, but I set Wired Headset/AUX active in Hi-Res.

87c01ec7gy1fqyo2z5cjxj21401z4n89.jpg87c01ec7gy1fqyo3x3sscj21401z4486.jpg

By the way, I want to know whether Open ES Output is only for Android 8.0+. It seems to work properly in my device which system is just based on Android 7.1.1.