Requests for Hi-Res Support (please state which build of Poweramp you are using)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16/03/2017 at 9:14 PM, marker said:

Zenfone 3 (ze520kl) android 7.0

6.0 is working on the 192khz/24bit but 7.0 is fail

audio_policy.conf

Glad to see this post, I bought the ZE552KL, same audio codec, but jumped straight to Nougat and was surprised to see no Hi-Res.

Should I also post audio_policy.conf?

1. HTC 10
  2. Android 7 Nougat
  3. hi-res audio output option is not available anymore for Bluetooth (with previous Android it worked in Poweramp however). Hi-res audio output option for wired headphones is available, but seems to be unstable (after a few songs, error messages of failed output appear...).

(the above situation is with Alpha build 704).

Hopefully this get's corrected soon as I was very happy with the hi-res sound quality over Bluetooth in combination with my Sony MDR-1000X before Android Nougat...

5 hours ago, cyberhank said:
  1. HTC 10
  2. Android 7 Nougat
  3. hi-res audio output option is not available anymore for Bluetooth (with previous Android it worked in Poweramp however). Hi-res audio output option for wired headphones is available, but seems to be unstable (after a few songs, error messages of failed output appear...).

(the above situation is with Alpha build 704).

Hopefully this get's corrected soon as I was very happy with the hi-res sound quality over Bluetooth in combination with my Sony MDR-1000X before Android Nougat...

1. Xiaomi mi5s

2. Android 6.0.1

3. I would like Hi-Res audio as well for my xiaomi mi5s over bluetooth, it has the snapdragon 821, the wired one works just well but i have the Sony MDR-1000X and sadly sony doesn't offer separate software for that device to tune it so the hi-res option would be better instead of Java audiotrack or open sl (build version 703)

Hi, Smartisan M1L (Smartisan OS 3.2.6 based on android 6.0.1) actually has a DAC which the producer claimed to be Cirrus Logic CS4398, so is there a compatibility problem with Hi-res since the app shows Snapdragon 24-bit PCM instead of CS4398 as variant?

1. Samsung S8+ Exynos (SM-G955FD)

2. 7.0 OTA (G955FXXU1AQDD / G955FOXM1AQDD / G955FXXU1AQDD)

3. I'm sure it does, it's in the specs. And It works with HI-Res BT Player App, for example.

PS. Need it to work for my Bowers&Wilkins P7 Wireless headset, it does work with my old Note 4 Exynos.

UPD: alfa-704 solved my problem!

Zte axon 7 EU a2017g hires worked on marshmallow 6 and Nougat 7 but on 7.1.1 it's gone. Only android default API and opensl now

Edited by Frequent
Wrong version! Downloaded 704 and now it works on 7.1.1