Jump to content

Requests for Hi-Res Support (please state which build of Poweramp you are using)


Recommended Posts

Hi.
I have a problem with Hi-Res Output.
I'm using version 704 and i'm in 7.1.1 rom ( TugaPower ). Poweramp recognise my device as "Lenovo Hi-Fi" but i have Snapdragon 24-bit (Oneplus One). Can it be changed? Edit the code file, excluding other options and leaving only a Snapdragon ? 
Thx for help ! :D

audio_effects.conf

audio_policy.conf

mixer_paths.xml

Screenshot_20170222-084110.png

Screenshot_20170222-084146.png

Screenshot_20170222-084151.png

Edited by andrewilley
Moved to High-res requests thread
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 

On 21/02/2017 at 6:36 AM, andrewilley said:

With what? You are testing an alpha-test release of a forthcoming app, it is not supported as yet as it is still in development. If you are free to revert to the regular build until v3 is officially released if you prefer.

Andre

Thanks for the response,

I moved to alpha testing because of hi res support, but in my case it didn't.

So i was requesting for the help

 

Thanks again!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dilbersha said:

I moved to alpha testing because of hi res support, but in my case it didn't.

Thanks for the report then. Hopefully by the time v3 gets officially released, problems for which people have supplied the necessary information should be resolved. That probably won't be in the next (beta) release due in March though, as that release will be for testing the new user interface.

Andre

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Thanks for the report then. Hopefully by the time v3 gets officially released, problems for which people have supplied the necessary information should be resolved. That probably won't be in the next (beta) release due in March though, as that release will be for testing the new user interface.

Andre

Great!

When can i expect the official release.

Very excited!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sonulohani said:

Yes even i want to know when can we expect the next release.

Max says he plans to issue the next (beta test) release, which will be to test the new user interface that he's been working on for a year, sometime in March. How long after that it will be for interface testing and fixing of any other reported issue before v3 becomes the official release I can't say though - hopefully less than another year anyway!

Andre

Link to post
Share on other sites

I turned on the hi res output setting in the audio options, but when I play back a 24bit/192khz file it shows just a 16bit/48khz output in the right hamburger menu. I'm guessing this means it doesn't work. 

1. Honor 8 (FRD-L09C432)

2. Android 7.0 Nougat | EMUI 5 (B360)

3. It's got a Hi6402 audio chip which supports 24bit output. https://store.hihonor.com/us/honor-8/specification (scroll down to entertainment.

Sadly cannot provide the file as I'm not rooted.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: it shows OpenSL ES output as active instead of the hi res one.

Screenshot_20170303-020041.png

Screenshot_20170303-020038.png

Screenshot_20170303-020704.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Fiio X5 III DAP

2. Android 5.1.1 (customized by Fiio)

3. 2x AKM AK4490EN (32bit / 768kHz

Fiio claims that they have "deeply customized" Android audio system architecture (probably marketing jabbering for their custom music player APP?). Hopefully that doesn't hinder you from adding highres playback support to Poweramp for those devices.

audio_policy.conf

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. LG V20

2. Android 7.0 Nougot(Stock)

3. ESS ES9218 DAC (Quad) / Snapdragon 24-bit PCM

I can see Hi-Res out with 'Snapdragon 24-bit PCM', But when I enable 'Wired Headset & AUX' option and plug my earphone in, Poweramp displays an error with "Failed : Poweramp Hi-Res output Exp Output".

ps. I uploaded audio_policy.conf  file From V20!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/04/2016 at 6:55 PM, maxmp said:

Your device supports Hi-Res audio _output_* (at least 24bit, at least 96khz sampling rate), but Poweramp v3.0 alpha doesn't support it?
Request the support here!

Please provide (requests without these items will be deleted):

  1. Device model
  2. ROM version (Android version, stock/OTA/Custom ROM)
  3. Why do you think your device supports Hi-Res (link to device features, etc.)? A copy of your device's /etc/audio_policy.conf file may be helpful.

Please note, this is for Hi-Res output requests, just playback (with resampling) of hi-res audio is already implemented by Poweramp v2.0 for all devices/ROMs.

1. Redmi note 3(Kenzo).

2. AospExtended(Android 7.1) custom ROM.

3. It's supports 24bit/196 khz audio. Link gsmarena.

File :

 

audio_policy.conf

Screenshot_20170307-141301.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/04/2016 at 10:25 AM, maxmp said:

Your device supports Hi-Res audio _output_* (at least 24bit, at least 96khz sampling rate), but Poweramp v3.0 alpha doesn't support it?
Request the support here!

Please provide (requests without these items will be deleted):

  1. Device model
  2. ROM version (Android version, stock/OTA/Custom ROM)
  3. Why do you think your device supports Hi-Res (link to device features, etc.)? A copy of your device's /etc/audio_policy.conf file may be helpful.

Please note, this is for Hi-Res output requests, just playback (with resampling) of hi-res audio is already implemented by Poweramp v2.0 for all devices/ROMs.

1. Lenovo Zuk Z2

2. Stock Zui  2.5.334 ST (Android 7.0 Nougat)

3. 24bits 192Khz SOC:  SD 820

http://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_zuk_z2-8125.php

audio_policy.conf

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2017 at 1:27 PM, skoora05 said:

Hi.
I have a problem with Hi-Res Output.
I'm using version 704 and i'm in 7.1.1 rom ( TugaPower ). Poweramp recognise my device as "Lenovo Hi-Fi" but i have Snapdragon 24-bit (Oneplus One). Can it be changed? Edit the code file, excluding other options and leaving only a Snapdragon ? 
Thx for help ! :D

audio_effects.conf

audio_policy.conf

mixer_paths.xml

Screenshot_20170222-084110.png

Screenshot_20170222-084146.png

Screenshot_20170222-084151.png

I think you might have installed ARISE Sound System. ARISE installs Lenovo HIFI.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • andrewilley changed the title to Requests for Hi-Res Support (please state which build you are using - 704, 709, etc or the newer 790+)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...