Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
Harshal

Sharing option

Use the 'Send' option in the popup menu which you get by long-pressing on a song title within the library list. What's App should be one of the available choices to send that file to.

Andre

? what do you think I've been doing for years .... 

Can't I get it direct in audio sharing in WhatsApp???

Like in SS below?

Screenshot_20160403-074314.png

Ah, I see what you mean, but you're asking in the wrong place, as Poweramp already supports what you ask internally.

Adding such an option to What's App's attachment menu would be up to the What's App developers. It currently offers to send anything from the Android system music library or to record your own audio, plus some other limited photo/document sending options. They could use Poweramp's API to reference PA's internal database if they chose to, but you'd have to ask them that question though.

Andre

Great thanks for the insight over that. I'll aask them to ..I hope they'll add it 

Poweramp is the best player ever. ??

1 hour ago, Navanjana said:

I chose to share with Bluetooth.... and now I can't share with any other option... how can I change that? 

You probably selected 'Always' rather than 'Once' for that action when you shared something last time. That setting can be cleared in Android app settings I seem to recall.

Andre