Android 6.0 No album art

On 14.02.2016 at 2:59 PM, DervishD said:

But that version can't be bought, am I wrong? Or can I buy the "full" version and use the alpha with that license? I don't have any problem with using the alpha version as main player if it fills my needs.

Yes, you may buy Unlocker for the full version (585-build is the latest one) and then download Poweramp Alpha over it.

Thanks!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All seems to be working very well with the Alpha (Galaxy S7 - not Edge), thank you Max and Andre for all your efforts.

Might just be me, but the sound quality sounds amazing, too.  I noticed you had mentioned some audio changes for hires audio, and whilst I don't understand all that stuff too much, something is definitely better, so I am a very happy bunny! :-)

Thanks again!

20 hours ago, Magadaner said:

Yes, you may buy Unlocker for the full version (585-build is the latest one) and then download Poweramp Alpha over it.

Thanks!

Yes, I knew but I forgot to tell here. I already bought the full version and since then I've tried the alpha a couple of times without problems. Thanks!

I can confirm that this 586 version fixes the problem for me, on an AndroidOne device, namely the BQ Aquaris 4.5 running Android 6.0.0.

I had an intermitent problem with some test files I prepared to check this bug but they're now gone so I think that the album art cache was not completely erased when I tested it. So, for me at least, I consider this bug fixed.

Max, thanks a lot, big kudos!! Andre, thanks for your help :)

And Max, allow me to insist: if you need me to test anything on my phone, just ask.

I am having the same issue with album art on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. I am using android 6.0.1

Poweramp Build: 2.0.10-Build-585 uni (full version)

It keeps saying Poweramp failed to load album art.

Screenshot_20160331-145159.png

3 hours ago, Kian said:

I am having the same issue with album art on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. I am using android 6.0.1

Poweramp Build: 2.0.10-Build-585 uni (full version)

It keeps saying Poweramp failed to load album art.

Please download build 586 from the Downloads tab here.

Andre

Archived