Easily filter "All Songs"?

twinmatrix

I love to play all my songs on random, but there are a bunch of songs that I don't want to listen to unless it's a special occasion (so I do want to keep them).

What's the easiest way to play "All Songs" minus the ones I don't want?

Thank you, love Poweramp, bought it a long time ago. :) The only feature I would love to see added is play count view, but it's no biggy.

The easiest way is to create playlists but Poweramp does not (as fas as i am aware)allow you to exclude tracks which were selected previously. It does record how often you play the track but again, i think that pa does not expose this. However, i have developed a playlist manager tool which 1. allows you to create randomly selected playlists, 2. Exposes Poweramp's rating and times played so you can create playlist using these criteria 3. allows you to date baseline your tracks and timestamp them when you create playlists, excluding all those that have been selected before (since tha last time you baselined the tracks)

As said above, create a Playlist containing only the songs you want and then play that in shuffled mode. You can add albums or whole folders to playlists, or multi-select to add batches of songs (or albums). If there are just an odd few songs you don't want, add everything and then delete the unwanted few.

Andre

Archived