Option to add cover art to song file

soraxd

I like collecting music almost as much as I like listening to it. Often times the embedded album covers are missing, fortunately Poweramp has the ability to add whatever cover art you want. UNfortunately if you share this music with someone else, move it to your computer, or put your SD card in another phone, the cover art will all be gone and you'll have to start all over again.

my request is that the ability to add cover art directly to the file, just like we're able to edit other file tags, so that it's actually embedded to the song.

not replacing the way Poweramp does it now, just adding the option to change the the songs embedded art.

Right now the way to do it is, use Poweramp to get the cover art, then go into a file manager and grab the cover art from Poweramp's folder, then use a 3rd party id3 editor app to change the songs cover art to the one you selected from Poweramp, then go back to Poweramp and do it again for the next song. it'd be great if Poweramp could do it on its own, catering to the music collectors, as well as the audiophiles!

think this feature can be added?

looking forward to the future of Poweramp!

soraxd

Archived