How to add an album art for a whole album?

HaniNachmias

Sooo, I bought Power Amp, and am enjoying it. One problem though, how to add an album art for a whole album? I've been reading about adding an album art for single track, and tried that, but when I'm talking about albums with 100 tracks it can take too much time and is just annoying. All of my songs\albums are original copies, so I don't understand why couldn't the app load the album art for several albums to begin with. Anyways, a helpful advice would be much appreciated.

If a track has its own artwork embedded, Poweramp will display that by default. If none is found, it can also download artwork for that track from the internet, automatically if you want (but NOT for a whole album). If you want to add specific artwork for a larger album, you'd be better to use the folder image options (e.g. add a suitable cover.jpg file to that album's folder). You may need to delete the currently cached images though (via Poweramp Settings > Album Art) and turn off the automatic download feature to avoid track art overriding your folder art.

See http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323535-how-album-art-for-a-track-is-selected .

A better solution IHMO is to embed the artwork you want into the music files directly. I use a program called TagScanner on my PC to do this, and it can batch-add images to a group of files in a few seconds.

Andre

Archived