album art caching

anpran.android

I have a problem with the latest Poweramp version 2.0.10-build-582 what concerns caching of album art.

In older versions (2.0.5-build-488 & 2.0.10-build-753) cached album art was generated and located either in "micro" or "selected_aa" folders. Now it still shows album art located in "selected_aa" folder, but it does not generate new one anymore for added albums when re-scanning and not at all when doing a full scan.

As a consequence, once I disconnect a source of music there is no album art shown for albums scanned with this version. I can workaround the problem by manually putting album art where it expects it.

Do I need to set some special setting, is there a trick I should know about or was this feature in-between just removed?

Album art used to be stored in .pamp files inside folders, but that no longer happens.

Image art is now located in Android/data/_com.maxmpz.audioplayer/album_art and Android/data/_com.maxmpz.audioplayer/selected_aa

See http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323535-how-album-art-for-a-track-is-selected for general info, although some of it is a bit out of date.

Andre

Archived